ZE-RVC125MT – Universal Rear View Camera
The ZENEC universal cam model ZE-RVC125MT can easily be retroﬁtted to almost any vehicle due to the very compact design and the three different mounting options.
The outputted normal or mirror image allows the utilization of this model as front or as rear view camera.
The usage of high quality materials, together with the sophisticated housing design results in IP69K protection class, for best possible weather resilience and long lifetime.
This product is compatible with a wide variety of 2-DIN A/V receivers of the aftermarket and the ZENEC 2-DIN infotainer and naviceiver product line up, including the ZENEC E>GO models.
|Image device||1/4” / 6.4 mm Aptina ASX340 CMOS sensor|
|Lens focal length||f 1.5|
|TV system||NTSC / 60 fps|
|View angles||180°(D) x 140°(H) x 90°(V)|
|Native sensor resolution||680 (H) x 512 (V) pixels|
|Resolution of video-out||> 420 TV lines|
|Frame rate||60 fields/sec.|
|Signal to noise ratio||> 48 dB|
|Light sensitivity||0.5 Lux/F1.2/50IRE|
|Video output||1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms CVBS|
|Power supply||DC 12V|
|Current consumption||40mA (DC12V) / ≤ 480mW|
|IP protection rating||IP69K|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||12.5 mm x 12.5 mm x 18.5 mm|
- Compact, high-resolution universal rear view camera
- System design allows front- or rear- mounting and use
- Normal or mirror image picture output selectable
- Detailed high contrast picture ideally suited for twilight conditions
- Three different mounting solutions included in set content
- Separable 3-part system cable, with cable lengths of 0.7 m + 7.0 m + 0.7 m