Z-EACC-FDK - Installation kit for ZENEC Z-N965 in Ford Transit vehicles
The FORD Transit is becoming increasingly popular as motorhome vehicle. Ex works, one can find a 1-DIN radio without navigation in most cases. Which makes the ZENEC 1-DIN infotainer Z-N965 a great candidate for retrofit, with its large 9“ touch screen display, DAB+, Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto and optional motorhome navigation software.
For the installation, replacing the 1-DIN OE radio, ZENECs Z-EACC-FDK Plug & Play installation kit is a perfect solution. The kit provides for an easy installation of the Z-N965 in FORD Transit station wagons, panel trucks, vans and flatbed trucks from model year 2019 and on, equipped with 1-DIN DAB+/FM OEM radio and original FORD rod antenna.
Kit content Z-EACC-FDK
- 1-DIN adaptor bezel for the ZENEC mounting cage
- CAN bus interface with ZENEC harness for connection with the steering wheel remote control and data interfacing for: reverse, parking, speed pulse and illumination
- Vehicle-specific ISO-FORD cable set with integrated switch and safeguard circuit for radio operation without ignition
- DAB+/FM signal splitter with external 12 V phantom power (plugged into main harness)
- Vehicle-specific USB adapter for the integration of the original USB port in the dashboard
- Release keys for removal of FORD OE 1-DIN radio
- Panel disassembly tool
- Mounting instructions