ZE-RVC55LP – License Plate Front & Rear View Camera
The ZENEC license plate cam model ZE-RVC55LP was developed for use on almost any license plate holder, allowing retrofitting of a great variety of vehicles. The picture can be outputted as normal or mirror image, for mounting and utilization of this model as front or as rear view camera.
With two different mounting options, the ZE-RVC55LP is ideal for use on almost any vehicle.
This product is compatible with a wide variety of 2-DIN A/V receivers of the aftermarket and the ZENEC E>GO product line up, including ZENEC 2-DIN infotainers and naviceivers.
|Image device||1/4” / 6.4 mm Aptina ASX340 CMOS sensor|
|Lens focal length||F 1.5|
|TV system||NTSC / 60 Hz|
|View angles||180°(D) x 140°(H) x 90°(V)|
|Native sensor resolution||680 (H) x 512 (V) pixels|
|Resolution of video-out||> 420 TV lines|
|Frame rate||60 fields/sec.|
|Signal to noise ratio||> 48 dB|
|Light sensitivity||0.5 Lux/F1.2/50IRE|
|Video output||1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms CVBS|
|Power supply||DC 6 - 16V|
|Current consumption||40mA (DC12V) / ≤ 480mW|
|IP protection rating||IP69K|
|Dimensions||screwed 20 x 32 x 32 mm (H x W x D), glued 37 x 32 x 32 mm (H x W x D)|
- Compact, high-resolution camera for license plate holder
- System design allows front- or rear-mounting and use
- Normal or mirror image picture output selectable
- Detailed high contrast picture ideally suited for twilight conditions
- Separable 3-part system cable, with cable lengths of 0.7 m + 7.0 m + 0.7 m
- Two different mounting solutions included in set content